Dog of a nose, nose of a dog. I still laugh when i think of this remark. How silly. the haze is here again!! I can smell it, thou I dun see it. Look at the sky at night. Those are not rain clouds, but some smog or smoke from some dunno-where. I still rmb that day that big patch of grass where the Premier now stands, caught fire. I called it the forest fire. 2nd sis came to pick me up after school, and we had to detour cos of the fire engines and the road blocks.
Those days with that irritating burning smell always remind me of him. I have absolutely no idea why. Recently I questioned myself..Did I really like him actually? Has he ever liked me before? Whats the definition of liking someone..the symptoms? Sometimes I really appreciate the concrete facts and formulas that engineering has got. At least it makes things very clear. True can't be false, just like right can't be wrong.
If I could turn back time, and did things that I would now disapprove of, what would it have been like? Would I be happier, sadder, glad to have done that, or regret to have done that? I RONNO.
If things were supposed to happen, it would have happened years ago. And this reminds me of how time really flies. 2005-2010...its been almost 5 years? And i still regard myself as a kid. I act like a kid, think like a kid, live like a kid. Its so kiddish.